Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 17: My fingers grow restless

I have been working on this image for several weeks, and just finished it today. It is for my digital imaging class. As you can see, I have pieced multiple images of a location together. It is about how I feel about the piano. I began taking lessons in 3rd grade and played until my senior year. This image is about regret. I stopped playing, and I could give you a lot of reasons, well, excuses, but they aren't important. With this image, I was addressing my regret, and other emotions I feel. I spent so much time (though I never practiced as much I should have), so many years, sometimes I feel like I've thrown it all away. I suppose I haven't stopped completely, I play every once in a while. But when I play now, I often get frustrated because I can't play like I used to, I'm rusty. Anyways, there's not enough time to do everything, I suppose. What do you think of this image? Is there anything you regret?

No comments:

Post a Comment