Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

The beginning

For the next 30 days, I will post a photograph or digital image each day and write about it. This is part of an immersion project for an English class, but I have chosen a topic that matters to me. I also plan to continue this after I am done with the class. With this blog, I hope to share my love for photography, and use this as a place to express my ideas and talk about art. The descriptions will range from technical details to a creative writing response of what I hoped to express. I will also share my experiences, and what I have learned in photo classes or from making mistakes. By the end of the 30 days, I hope to become a better photographer and writer, and a focused artist who is able to talk about my work. In addition to this blog, I will also be researching ways on how to become a better photographer and the benefits of looking at the world in a different way. There is so much to look at, and once I began to see, I found I could not stop. From film to digital, photography has become my passion. There are just some things in life that words cannot express where photography has stepped in for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment